San Andreas Government Service
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Diaz
Jumlah posting : 1

[Recruitment SAGS] Alexandria Walton Empty [Recruitment SAGS] Alexandria Walton

Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:51 pm
OUT OF CHARACTER

1. NAME IRL: Julio Hutabarat

2. AGE IRL: 16 Years Old

3. ADDRESS IRL: Medan, Sumatera Utara

4. BEFORE YOU HAVE BECOME ANOTHER GOVERMENT IN SERVER roleplay? (Berikan Bukti) Yes, BG:RP(Bandung)

5. HOW MANY HOURS A DAY CAN PLAY? Would IN A WEEK IF YOU DO NOT ONLINE WILL KICK FROM faction SAGS? Three - Five hours

IN CHARACTER

1. NICK: Alexandria Walton

2. AGE: 21 Years Old

3. GENDER: Male

4. DATE OF BIRTH: 20/January/1995

5. Citizenship: United States of American

6. HEIGHT: 195

7. WEIGHT: 73 Kg

8. PHONE NUMBER:-

9. SCHOOL UNTIL: High School

10. STORY CHARACTER: My name is Alexandria Walton, i'm was born from Alberquerquer, New Mexico. My family is Walton.

11. WHY YOU WANT TO BE A GOVERNMENT OFFICER IN SAN ANDREAS? Here I would like to become a member of the San Andreas Government Service, SAGS is a dream - my dream from childhood, my parents also, my mother and father did not support me to become a SAGS of small, I look for many impart some knowledge and also tells a lot about SAGS and how SAGS work.

12. WHAT IS THE MISSION AND VISION ACCEPETED IF YOU INTO THE SAN ANDREAS GOVERMENT DEPARTMENT?

Mission : There are so many civilians have no right to own, they all went to the prison with a lack of information about the status of or the case of his (and I mean nothing casefiles publicizing of our law enforcement until now) and evidence, even if there is evidence they do not have a lawyer to and the defense case.
Vision : Keeping the city of Los Santos of crime such as corruption and others.
Steven_Hopkins
Jumlah posting : 2

[Recruitment SAGS] Alexandria Walton Empty Re: [Recruitment SAGS] Alexandria Walton

Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:33 pm
To, Mr / Mrs Name
We have read and discussed the Recruitment application that you send us.
And we decided that you have been #PENDING

Steven_Hopkins
Sergent II
Kembali Ke Atas
Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik